Preparation of Commercial/ Contractual Statement of Compliance (SOC) in response to the RFPs in line with Company standards, team's contract management strategy and CM/bid strategy.
• Ensuring that respective scope, obligations etc is contractually well defined.
• Identify missing and/or insufficient contractual definitions in RFP and map them.
• Drafting of contracts in line with specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and standards of Nokia.
• Map/clarify tax, duties implications with NOKIA taxation specialists where applicable.
• Support and advise internal stakeholders on commercial / contractual aspects and risk.
• Using centralized tools for analysis and benchmarking of contracts and dynamic contractual conditions
• Interact with all stakeholders on critical issues/exclusions/risks/ to be covered in T&Cs SoC.
• Support any risk owner with determining the contractual consequence of a given problem.
• Align/support to align all offer documents in regards to contractual contents and structure.
• Cultivating and maintaining professional relationship with the internal stakeholders
• Ensure delivery is to the satisfaction of the internal stakeholders by supporting them both in quality and quantity
Graduate (preferably engineer/legal with MBA and or contract related certifications)
Spanish: Read, Write, Speak - professional level.
English: Read, Write, Speak - moderate to high level.
Portuguese: Read, Write, Speak - professional level (Mandatory)