The work assignment will be in the Transport software development for BTS for various product lines like 5G, LTE, WCDMA, GSM and SRAN.
As a Software Designer in Transport team, you will do:
· Design and develop transport software keeping the reuse possibilities from existing solution.
· Work as an expert in transport development scrum teams.
· Guarding transport software components by reviewing and approving the changes coming from scrum teams.
· Defining and driving improvements in software based on the findings from RCA.
· Work as an FOT lead across BTS software components for features having maximum impact in Transport software.
· Work as a feature specialist.
· Transport Software prototyping and implementation on embedded real-time platform
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.