You will leverage our heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in the area of cognitive analytics and autonomous care. You will collaborate with other experts and work in a fast-paced team environment. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of novel features that make use of advanced machine learning algorithms.
· Participate in cutting edge research in machine learning and cognitive analytics applications for solving problems with high business impact;
· Design and development of predictive analytics algorithms;
· Build conceptual and software prototypes for autonomous care;
· Perform data analysis and knowledge discovery on customer data;
· Presentation of results.
· PhD student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics;
· Solid background in machine learning, statistical analysis and/or deep learning;
· Strong coding skills in (one or more) R, Python, Scala, Java, C or C++;
· Experience with big data computing platforms (Hadoop, Spark etc.) is a plus;
· Knowledge in home networking (Wi-Fi, IoT) and/or contextual intelligence is a plus;
· Written and verbal technical communication skills;
How to apply?
Send your CV to Amir Ligata (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For further information please contact Amir Ligata (email@example.com)