The System Architect contributes to the continuous improvement of IT applications and architecture and builds business processes and supporting functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. The System Architect works as part of a dynamic team environment, engaging with other technical and business professionals focused on building, maintaining and supporting solution frameworks for the target industry.
In this role, you will:
Work collaboratively with team members to design, develop, test and document features
Partner with business team to develop high quality
Leverage Java/J2EE and PRPC skills in new and innovative ways to build new applications and help improve performance
Candidates must have a strong technical and computer science background and come prepared and ready to learn and explore Pegasystems technology. Software Engineers are expected to think independently, but also must value teamwork as they design and develop first-rate software in a collaborative setting
Qualifications will include:
- B.E/B.Tech of equivalent Professional Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- Solid understanding of, and practical experience with, the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- Experience working with different JEE technologies
- Knowledge of and/or willingness to work within Agile-Scrum Methodology
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features