he Application Developer - Salesforce will:
· Analyze, design, development, customization and implementation of full life cycle of Salesforce applications and Siebel Customer Relationship Management Applications.
· Implement enterprise level Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies
· Provide Expert level support of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Live Chat and Marketing Clouds, as well as the Force.com Platform.
· Define business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations.
· Documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, Unified Modeling Language, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs.
· Provide the technical and process improvement solutions, assist on Return On Investment calculation, Key Performance Indicators measurement, performing code reviews, defect resolutions and ensuring the contractual obligations.
· Lead the team, ensuring on time /On budget and quality delivery of the Work requests and making sure that Service Level Agreement’s are met for production issues/work requests.
· Define the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes.
· Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture with understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
· Integrate Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (Extract Transform Load, Configure Price Quote, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
· Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com and extensive experience of Salesforce configuration, workflows, validation rules, and security controls Apex Code, Visualforce, Salesforce Object Query Language and Salesforce Object Search Language, Lightening and triggers and their use in software development.
· Expert level consulting on Siebel Configuration, scripting, workflows, Integration, eMail response, Siebel OpenUI and BI Publisher.
IBM Global Business Services is a leader in global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you’ve always imagined.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Required EducationBachelor's Degree
Early Professional TrackNot Applicable - Professional Hire
Travel RequiredUp to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)