The FPCMS Technology Team requires a Mainframe Developer with 4 – 5 years experience. This position requires candidate to be technically well-versed on Mainframe concepts and usage. He/she must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, and must have the ability to manage day to day activities and clear any bottlenecks and escalate appropriately. The role requires a heavy interaction with technologists as well as with business team. The position includes specific analysis required for the data intake and delivery of enterprise fund accounting data, pricing, trading and security reference data.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Should have experience on Mainframe development, analysis, Design and debugging skills
• Should have experience on mainframe Batch cycles, Environment preparation and test validations.
• Report status on regular basis and actively manage open issues/risks
• Communicate effectively within team as well as with Technologists and business teams
• Should have high level of ownership and manage multiple stakeholders within and across teams
Skills/Knowledge and experience
• 4-5 years of experience in information technology on Mainframe Technology – Primarily on VSAM plus COBOL, JCL and CICS.
• Knowledge of Investone Product preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Good understanding of Technology and Business
• Ability to diagram and summarize according to audience; comfortably presents to a broad and diverse population
• Interacts effectively with peers/Partners to resolve issues
• Effectively deals with ambiguity
• Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
• Prepares for and adjusts to changes in operating environment
• Promotes positive and professional work environment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related subject.