PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Environment, Health & Safety (SAP EHS) application supports your sustainability initiatives - enabling you to holistically manage EHS operational, financial, and reporting risks across your facilities and extended business network.
As an integral part of SAP S/4HANA, the application systematically embeds EHS requirements and tasks directly into enterprise business processes, reinforcing compliance and risk reduction across global operations.
SAP Environment Management is one of the core solutions of SAP’s sustainability portfolio, designed and developed with 20 years of market success.
We are looking for an junior developer for our EH&S development team in Sofia.
The team in Sofia contributes to the overall product development across the different locations.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be working in a cross-functional team of talented, supportive, and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry best practices.
Support the team with various software development tasks (new development, bug fixing, automated tests) focusing on quality.
Willingness to learn SAP Development Technologies, such as, ABAP programming language, Web Dynpro and SAPUI5 frameworks, in-memory computing and others.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd - 4th year student in IT related subject or recently graduated
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming is mandatory
- Knowledge in relational databases is mandatory
- Experience of any software development project is a plus
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to learn quickly new concepts and technologies
- Good team player, results-driven and proactive.
Previous professional work experience is not required, but is considered as a plus.
- Opportunity to join TOP ICT Employer
- Mentorship and training with an assigned mentor during the first 6 months
- A chance to work on innovative assignments with cutting-edge technologies.
- Work in high performing teams following agile development methodologies.
- Flexible working time.
- Very competitive salary and social benefits.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.