1)Develop and manage .NET web application architecture, web applications, desktop applications and console applications.
2) Create and oversee coding standards for web application
3) Participate in technical discussions regarding web applications security
4) Design, manage and update user interfaces based on user requirements and current technical standards
5) Maintain web applications including trouble shooting, break fix and bug fixes
6) Create Technical Specification Documents as needed
7) Team Foundation Server administration
8) Manage and execute web application security
9) Manage and maintain web servers in all environments
10) Provide reports (stats) on web server and application performance
11) This position may require periodic on-call duty outside normal business hours to ensure that the supported systems are operating as intended and time sensitive deliverables are addressed. The on-call duties will be defined at the discretion of the client manager and/or the on-call policy for the organization.
- 3+ years of Microsoft .Net Developer experience