Job Level Specific Duties
• Resolves difficult and frequently unique customer questions and complaints, through resolution and closure.
• Serves as liaison between customers, leadership and various departments.
• Ensures that appropriate records, required reports, and related administrative functions are correct and maintained.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and operations in support of assigned customer group.
• Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship skills.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 1-3 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
• Strong computer skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation