PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Hybris Business Consultant is responsible for the strategic success of consulting engagements measured by quantifiable business outcomes and supports the strategic shift from On-Premise to Cloud.
Business Consultants will set a template for digital transformation that can be enacted on by the customer and the SAP Hybris project team. This will be accomplished by working closely with SAP Hybris colleagues (across practices), implementation partners and client stakeholders throughout various lines of business to understand strategic drivers and tactical needs.
This provides opportunities for collaboration and influence across internal and external decision making which ensures stability, usability, and scalability are delivered with each engagement.
Business Consultants will be responsible for detailing the vision to ensure our customers can accelerate their digital transformation by utilizing the SAP Hybris portfolio of products.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Develop a vision that enables the customer business to understand and plan for a successful digital transformation
• Provide analytical expertise in identifying and evaluating procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs, resulting in an increased ROI for the customer
• Provide expertise on the functional use of the SAP Hybris Portfolio of products; lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platforms
• Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users business-specific topics, solved by solutions within the SAP Hybris Portfolio of products
• Oversee the overall change management activities related to the consulting service offered
• Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, page-views, visits, unique visits, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve KPI’s (key performance indicators)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• University Degree desired in Computer Science or Business (or equivalent education)
• Demonstrable experience in the sales and marketing business domain
• Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment
• Experience in leading and delivering a full-lifecycle implementation
• Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
• Problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus
• Ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment
• Highly developed business acumen
• Demonstrable C-level communication skills; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members (verbal and written)
• Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests
• Strong mentoring, decision making, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
• Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees