As the Academy Lead for the Leadership division, you will maintain accountability for VMs ‘go to market’ L&D Leadership Academy strategy, through said Academy meeting both tactical and strategic goals of directorates and support functions.
You will be responsible for:
* Owning the delivery and associated reporting of all Leadership Development offerings across VM, from Executive through to Level C Leaders.
* Continually reviewing the respective L&D Leadership Academy offering to ensure maximum ROI and effectiveness.
* Business partnering at a senior level to address high-impact learning initiatives; ensuring engagement and support for Leadership & wider Academy Programmes.
* Managing a coaching faculty for VM in conjunction with our outsourced partner, Hemsley Fraser, ensuring ‘right fit’ for all Executive & Leadership coaching taking place across VM.
* Delivering, deploying and continually evaluating the effectiveness of Leadership Development interventions deployed to ensure alignment with stakeholder expectations and identified performance measures.
* Partnering with People Directors and the Chief People Officer to continually assess current and future Leadership needs, across VM and divisionally. Providing a holistic, strategic view on how the Academy offerings can best meet requirements.
* Ensuring strategic and detailed training needs analysis is carried out for all requests to determine ‘right fit’ solutions, against identified performance gaps.
* Influencing People Leadership Teams in making and supporting appropriate development decisions and interventions, with the overall view to drive genuine improvements against identified KPI’s.
* Manage the Leadership Academy’s budget, services, priorities and resources.
* In conjunction with Communications and other departments, developing the Leadership Forum into a more collaborative and two way group.
* Monitoring, steering and reporting on Academy performance, managing the Academy’s portfolio of learning content, approaches, design and delivery to meet needs of business and learners.
* Enforcing policies, learning standards and quality guidelines as defined by the Academy strategy and management.
* Ensuring all design originating from Academy is viable, and in line with agreed strategy principles.
* Ensuring collaborative relationships within the wider VM Academies, the People function and the wider VM business.
* Demonstrating great leadership, leading and working through and with wider L&D, People and Operational Teams.
Everyone in our People Team has a proactive and collaborative approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
We would want you to have:
* Experience developing and managing strategic and operational Leadership Development programmes on a large scale (this role will be looking after a group of approx. 500 business leaders).
* Proven experience working in complex customer orientated/commercial multi-site environments.
* Strong stakeholder management skills, with experience business partnering to Director/Executive Director Level.
* Proficient in project management, with ability to operate at a ‘programme’ level.
* Experienced working as a line manager, able to lead people, and manage processes and budgets.
* The ability to frequently travel to different sites (likely need to be in Hammersmith for 2-3 days each week).