You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the roll out and development of core programmes and catalogue items as part of VMs Management and Personal & Professional Development Academies.
* Working with a range of business stakeholders to understand the challenges they are facing and what developmental learning is required to support overcoming these.
* Building proposed solutions to developmental learning needs, ensuring the solution is rolled out effectively and, where possible, adding the solution to VM’s standard offerings.
* Ensuring the rolled out learning programmes are of the right standard, ensuring the fulfilment of ROI measures and goals.
* Supporting Academy Leads in creating centres of excellence for both Management and Personal/Professional Development, ensuring data is collated on performance and reporting back on continual improvement measures in order to meet KPI’s.
* Learning Design: Developing learning programmes across the Academy, whether that be Accredited Management Programmes or Structured Development Programmes aligned to key job families.
* Curriculum & Programme Management: Taking responsibility for the effectiveness and continuous improvement of digital and ILT curriculum and content within the Academy.
* Learning Delivery/Facilitation: Leading on the delivery of key programmes and workshops across the Academy, ensuring best in class delivery standards are maintained at all times in line with TAP methodology.
* Digital learning: Maintaining and update all learning associated with assigned programmes through our digital channels, whether that is iDiscover content or Ignite modules.
* Induction: Ensuring VM’s corporate induction plan and strategy is fully implemented and embedded within all VM employees initial induction into the organisation.
Everyone in our People Team has a proactive and collaborative approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines. Multi-skilled and versatile, our Learning Consultants truly are vital to the success of our Academies.
We would want you to have:
* A background in learning consultancy, learning facilitation or learning management.
* Project/Programme management experience.
* A track record of developing and working to recognised frameworks and certifications.
* Impeccable delivery skills (minimum able to work to TAP standards).
* Strong stakeholder management skills with a proven track record of being able to influence the learning agenda across various levels.
* Intellectually robust with the ability to grasp complex ideas quickly.
* Experience working in a results and KPI driven environment, ability to demonstrate ROI of learning programmes.
* The ability to frequently travel to key Virgin Media sites (likely 2-3 days each week).
* Experience in digital space (development of digital learning, apps, programmes) - desirable but not essential.