Consultant will be responsible for designing dynamic case mgmt modules to support filing, scanning and business process flow in an open architecture. Will be responsible for implementing cold fusion based applications.
Design, code, test, and deploy software deliverables for Cold Fusion based applications. The application developer will contribute to the definition, design and development of high quality Web sites and Web-based solutions. Work on both technical and functional aspects of client projects, interacting and collaborating with a team of testers, business analysts, customer stakeholders and project managers to deliver solutions. Primary responsibilities will include
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, enhances and documents ColdFusion programs
- Designs and develops systems to meet business needs. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications.
- Provides analyses and assists project managers in preparing level-of-effort estimates.
- Assists in developing and validating system requirements.
- Remains abreast of industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
Must be US Citizen
ColdFusion development experience, leveraging one or more MVC application frameworks such as Model-Glue, Mach-II, Framework One (FW/1) or ColdBox