* Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
* Experience in building and maintain security systems.
* Advanced Administration, documentation, and support for leveraged and dedicated client services
* Conduct advanced technical reviews and problem resolutions
* Drive Escalation calls for Technical Security issues collaborating with other support teams
* Ability to develop, communicate, and coordinate project plans and projects. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and be a team leader and facilitate brainstorming sessions
* Provide technical guidance to internal support team on processes and compliance
* Assist in daily Steady State operations as required including On-Call and Ticket resolutions
* Must be available for non-business hours support and after-hours work, including on-call rotation when necessary
* Work on problems of moderate to wide scope and moderate to high complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors
* Assist in conducting gap analyses as needed, and provide recommendations for review
* Proven work experience as an information security engineer.
* Experience with log aggregation and SIEM tools.
* Experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools.
* Undergraduate degree(or equilivant exp) and 3-4 years relevant experience in an Information Security environment.
Minimum years exp
* 5 years Security Engineering
* 3 years Firewalls