Act as customer’s interface for advanced Care service delivery for 2G/ 3G/ 4G and support, often in several areas/countries if requested. Work with large and / or complex projects or troubleshooting cases. Scope is often solution/system level.
Provide advanced technical support for queries (customer & internal), according to customer contract and internal support model.
• Leading role in complex troubleshooting cases, including 3rd party equipment and Multivendor Interfaces
• Responsible for meeting contracted response times.
• Responsible as technical customer contact
• Handles technical requests, provides understanding of customer’s network configuration, co-ordinates resolution delivery
• System tracing and protocol flow analysis, expert in utilizing troubleshooting tools
Consultancy type of activities: Applies customer understanding in customer relationship building, opportunity identification especially in Care phase.
Lead and provide Expert Support services (such as MV, IP, Expert Support, Preventive Care, On-line SW Change Service, Launch Support, Tailored Technical support, Special Event support).
Lead complex technical activities such a SW upgrades, technical audits and Swaps.
Responsible for technical support in early product release phases (pilots, trials and early projects).
Feedback and co-ordination with other service business lines (like Network Planning, System Integration)
Implement parametering in the NE's/sub systems, understands KPI and is capable to improve the e2e performance of the system. Feedback and co-ordination with other service units (like Network Planning and System Integration).
Project management duties (e.g. planning of a subproject or special Care projects, technical manager substitute, managing subcontractors).
Network expansion activities up to multi-interface level.
Lead & plan technical / customer system acceptance testing and feature testing.
On request perform
• Installation and/or commissioning and/or integration activities.
• Network expansion activities.
• Technical/customer acceptance testing
• Implement parametering in the network elements’ subsystems (understands KPI and the impact on the performance of the system).
• Participate multivendor, IP and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting)
Knowledge sharer role: (Pro-active Care approach)
• Technical guidance and support of other team members. Information sharing and competence transfer
• Promote actively re-use of knowledge, mentor role in apprenticeship
• Share knowledge via discussion forums and expert community activities
• Product or Service Development related tasks such as Design for Services (DfS). Can have a role as Service Capability Transfer project (SCTp) manager.
• Performs system level or complex case troubleshooting
• Defines, tests and delivers resolutions and workarounds for complex cases
• Transfers customer faults to Maintenance R&D independently, coaches TSC engineers for Maintenance R&D
• Provides the content for customer communications and direct customer discussions independently
• Works on critical incidents on emergency rota
• Leads the e2e technical troubleshooting activities
• Troubleshooting on mcBSC/ mcRNC
• Integration support on mcBSC/ mcRNC
• mcBSC/ mcRNC commissioning support
• Activation configuration files in SBTS according to schedule
• Activation configuration files in RNC/ mcBSC/ mc