To maintain and accelerate the growth of Optics business in India, an experienced business development manager is required to join the team.
This position is required to support sales teams in driving new optical business leads. It is required to interface directly with customer senior levels, maintaining existing and building new strong, trusted and long-lasting relationships & will responsible for influencing customer decisions by providing “thought” leadership that is aligned to the strategic direction of Nokia’s Optics Division.
Business development of Optics portfolio in India & promotion of Optics product portfolio/solutions
Responsible for Orders/Sales/SVM for India Optics business
Develop competitive technical and commercial differentiators in partnership with internal stakeholders such as Customer Account and solutions teams
Develop and own customer related commercial pricing strategies i.e. Customer Price Books.
Drive growth in the form of orders/sales/SVM within the delegated authority (DOA)
• Bachelor or Master Degree in engineering. MBA desirable
• Senior business development experience (15+ years) with strong demonstrated product exposure across Optics and related Business units
• Client focused, solutions based sales experience, with demonstrated ability at building and developing strategic relationships.
• Knowledge on Optical products & Solution
• Team Management Skills
• Understanding of Optical network architecture and related commercial drivers.
• Polished, refined, confident and charismatic interpersonal skills, with experience presenting to C level internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong strategic solution management skills, with ability to demonstrate short and long term business goals.
• Ability to work independently while still achieving the goals stated above
• Exposure of working on high value complex deals
• Self-motivated and results-focused