Main job purpose:
Operates complete network client solutions, implements changes, troubleshoots and prevents defects.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
• performs, coordinates and improve daily activities needed to manage IT services and the supporting infrastructure
• regular inspections and improvement recommendations
• Ensure that the right information is maintained and delivered to the appropriate place or competent person at the right time to enable informed decision
• restore normal service operation in case of Incident as quickly as possible
• ensure that changes are recorded and then evaluated, authorized, prioritized, planned tested, implemented, documented and reviewed incontrolled manner
• Solving of issues on the IT infrastructure/applications with direct/potential impact on the quality of service provided to customers
• gets to the root cause of Incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation
• provide technical skills in support of IT services and management of the IT infrastructure
• trains and participates on education of other employee
• ensure that there are clear and comprehensive release and deployment plans
• assess actual performance against its predicted performance and any deviations between the two should be understood and managed
• plan, implement and maintain a stable technical infrastructure to support organization’s business processes
• Deeper knowledge within incident, change, problem management, configuration, release, capacity management.
• Knowledge about roles and responsibilities in the process flows and its practical use, e.g. emergency changes procedure.
• Deeper knowledge about escalation processes and organization units responsible for it.
• Deep knowledge about whole organizational structure, practical use of tools, KPI’s and connection with QM.
• Particular work within configuration management, knowledge about capacity management.
• passed ITIL training/e-learning
• Pursuing CCNP, CCIP (or pursuing corresponding certification from other vendors) or knowledge corresponding to the same level .
• Good knowledge of Network protocols, experiences in Network configuration and setup.
• Analyze network traffic,optimizing data flow, implement security standards, platform maintenance.
• Good analyst knowledge of whole network environment.
• Total overview of the network and structure of the existing network, multiplatform knowledge.
Length of work experience required (similar activity):
• 1-2 years
Language knowledge required:
• English: mandatory CEF level B2
• German: advantage