Analog Devices is seeking an Analog IC Design Engineer in our Burlington, VT Design Center.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• IC Design and simulation.
• Product definition and design review presentations.
• Silicon evaluation.
• Work with cross functional team for IC layout, testing, packaging, QA, applications.
• Release to production (characterization, statistical analysis, set test limits).
• Customer applications support.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, MSEE preferred.
• Strong education and experience in analog circuit design.
• Knowledge of DC-DC power conversion topologies.
• Experience with CMOS or BiCMOS IC design.
• Ability to work independently with great attention to detail.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of semiconductor device and fabrication principles.
• Statistical data analysis.
• Familiarity with SPICE simulation.
• Hands on laboratory experience with analog circuits