Analog Devices, Inc. is seeking a Product Evaluation Engineer for our Burlington, VT location. This team develops a range of high-performance power, analog, and mixed-signal ICs. We compete in a wide range of markets including:
• Power System Management
• DC/DC Converters
• Automotive Electronics
• Portable Power Management ICs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Design and develop the digital system within power management ICs.
• Work closely with analog power design engineers.
• Own the product from cradle to grave.
• Evaluate silicon performance in the lab and analyze the pre-production test data.
• Find and fix complex digital integrated circuit problems in the laboratory.
• Interface with test, product, layout, and applications engineers.
• Assist in the support of customer applications.
We are seeking a qualified candidate with the following requirements:
• 5+ years of digital design experience.
• Bachelor or Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
• Whole product development experience: specification, architecture, logic design, firmware design, verification, design for test, lab evaluation, and production test.
• Experience designing Verilog RTL for mixed signal SoC.
• Understanding of microcontroller core based product architectures is preferred.
• Experience with PMBus/ SMBus/ I2C is a plus.
• FPGA prototyping, C and/or Python, Synthesis, place and route, SCAN insertion would be beneficial.
• Exposure to ISO26262 Automotive Safety requirements is also a plus.