Join Linear Technology, now part of Analog Devices’ talented design staff in Colorado Springs, CO and design high performance and highly profitable products targeted toward a wide range of power applications with PMBus telemetry and control.
In your role as a Power System Management IC Design Engineer you will utilize your knowledge of power conversion topologies, analog and digital control techniques for voltage and current mode control of switched mode power supplies to design digitally controlled DC/DC converters.
In addition, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Detailed, transistor level design of analog and digital circuits for new and derivative power management products.
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of process technologies used; both existing and those under development.
• Interfacing with test, product and applications engineers to successfully bring new products from initial concept through release to production.
• Ability to find and fix complex integrated circuit problems in the laboratory.
The ideal candidate must have the following key requirements for this position.
• BSEE, MSEE or PhD.
• 8+ years of relevant IC design experience
• Thorough understanding of integrated circuit design.
• Experience with power conversion topologies, analog and digital control techniques for voltage and current mode control of switched mode power supplies to design digitally adjustable DC/DC converters.
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.