Analog Devices, Inc. is seeking a Product Evaluation Engineer for our Burlington, VT location. This team develops a range of high-performance power, analog, and mixed-signal ICs. We compete in a wide range of markets including:
• Power System Management
• DC/DC Converters
• Automotive Electronics
• Portable Power Management ICs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop software to exercise digital power products with telemetry.
• Evaluate and characterize new ICs in the design lab.
• Work with IC Design Engineers to fully establish IC performance.
• Work with FPGAs and digital power management IC prototypes.
• Write evaluation and data collecting software in Python, C or other languages.
• Analyze and correlate with production tester data.
• Design and layout of Printed Circuit Boards.
• Debug and problem solve on a regular basis.
We are seeking a qualified candidate with the following requirements:
• BSEE degree or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience.
• Formal education and passion for software development.
• Knowledge of analog circuits such as DC/DC, OpAmps, transistor level circuits.
• Familiarity with common EDA tools (capture, PCB layout, simulation, etc).
• Experience with laboratory equipment: oscilloscope, func generators, DMM
• Ability to work independently.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Now Add to Job Cart