Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Area of responsibility & Job Description:
· The SW License Operational support team acts as the prime interface among the Procurement and Advance Procurement organizations, the Business Units and Customer Teams, enabling license deployment (ASLM), providing installed base reporting and managing license renewals.
• This role has an emphasis on tacking and managing 3rd party SW license related to products within the Application and Analytics (A&A) Business Group (BG) and to ensure renewals PO are issued to suppliers.
Key responsibilities (including key areas or activities and work products):
• Tracking and maintain the installed base of 3rd party SW license for products within A&A BG.
• Identifies & execute license and maintenance renewals for all applicable 3rd party SW licenses embedded in A&A products.
• Determine and report pre-paid license forecast to Advanced Procurement and Procurement teams.
• Provide pre-paid License consumption report to Advanced Procurement and Procurement teams.
• Continuously improve pre-paid License consumption.
• Support suppliers request.
• Continuously seeks for process improvements opportunities.
• Support escalation related to licenses.
• Systematically provides reports and updates to the business partners on licenses deployment and renewals.
• Technical background (BS degree or equivalent in Computer science, engineering, Telecommunication or related field)
• 1-3 years of experience in Software/application engineering
• Mandatory - Strong ability to analyze data and produce reports, including translation of software license metrics, forecast data and business case analysis.
• Mandatory - Strong knowledge of MS Excel to gather, structure and cleanse data and perform appropriate modeling.
• Mandatory – Excellent collaboration and co-operation skills. Able to works effectively with others regardless of authority relationships to get work done, solve problems and continuously improve work.
• Mandatory – Strong verbal and written knowledge of English; other languages are a plus.
• Preferably - Must have a good understanding of A&A business.
• Preferably – Good knowledge of VBA or other programming languages, database software.
• Preferably – Good presentation skills, able to capture thoughts and ideas into a coherent presentation communications package, is comfortable delivering these to a range to audiences.
• Preferably – license management experience.