The interplay between cloud applications and on-premise applications places high demands on the integration of distributed applications and systems. In addition, there is an increasing need for application-spanning processes that enable the user to fully manage their process chain. Here we speak of orchestration.
Working with the latest technologies (SAP PI (Process Integration), HCI (Hana Cloud Integration), and SAP BPM (Business Process Management), are the core of your activities, enabling process integration and process orchestration between cloud solutions and on-premise applications.
A key success factor is the close integration of commercial know-how on the one hand with comprehensive technological know-how on the other. In this respect, you will find a sophisticated combination of SAP technology and interdisciplinary business consulting.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Above-average degree in (business) computer science, business administration or natural sciences
• You maintain a strong relationship management with your customers and manage to communicate on different levels
• Your strengths lie in your ability to implement and your professional competence as well as your ability to inspire clients and colleagues
• You are always ready to learn new things
• German at a native speaker level; very good English skills, high mobility and an above-average customer orientation are a matter of course for you
• A distinctive team spirit completes your profile
• They have a high-technology skills, ideally experience in SAP integration environment (SAP PI)
• programming experience you have in JAVA and HTML / XML, ideally in ABAP