The Advisor, Executive Content is a new role to CA Technologies and is tasked with curating, developing and creating a content presentation strategy for the Chief Product Officer and his leadership team, including Business Unit General Managers and the SVP of Portfolio Strategy.
You will be responsible for creating compelling, original, executive-level content for internal and external audiences aligned with our corporate and Product Development priorities and messages. You will liaise regularly and collaborate with other functions including the Corporate Communications Executive Communications team members, Marketing leadership and content teams, Corporate Strategy team, the Product Development Leadership Team and the Product Development Communications and Industry Analyst Relations team.
Culling and curating content from across the company, you will shape the presentation development and actual presentation content for the President and Chief Product Officer. You will develop unique and compelling storylines that reinforce CA portfolio strategy, value and product differentiation. And also be responsible for managing all executive level content that is used by the CPO and his staff both internally and externally.
You’ll work within a group of Product Communications professionals, reporting directly to the VP, Prod Comms and IAR. In addition, you’ll get superb support through the executive communications manager who will help execute key storyline programs through social and media outreach programs, field marketing, product marketing and our PR agency to help execute at key events.
· Superb written and verbal communications skills;
· Strong interpersonal, networking and presentation skills;
· Experience in public relations, media relations, or as a journalist;
· Versatility in executing various writing styles and voices, including journalistic and executive writing;
· Creative mindset and ability to generate new ideas;
· Speed, flexibility and adaptability and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
· Outstanding judgment, problem-solving ability and resourcefulness;
· Ethics of the highest caliber;
· A solid command of Power Point. Knowledge of Mac products such as Keynote, iMovie and Photoshop preferred.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
· 8-10 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree in communications, business administration, or related field;
· 5+ years internal/external communications in varied disciplines, such as organizational communications, executive communications, and public relations.