Should have working experience of US - Hospitality Domain
Need to have excellent analytical and Excel skills
Good Verbal and Written Communication
Ability to work Independently and Manage Team
Take Initiatives to make decisions when required
Energetic and Keen to Learn
Flexibile with Shift Timings
Graduate/Post Graduate in any Stream
Job Level Specific Duties
• Assists management on assessing team quality, productivity and goal achievement.
• Acts as a mentor, coaches and supports staff in performing daily duties.
• Supervises team ensuring highest quality of service is provided to customers.
• Monitors performance of team and reports results and issues to higher-level leadership.
• Leads the resolution of escalated customer or account issues.
• Responsible for career development / planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong computer skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
• Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.