* Play a key customer facing role on a Salesforce.com project which shall involve assessment, designing, building, integrating, testing and deploying a Force.com solution.
* Conduct assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the requirement specifications.
* Contribute and follow project plans for executing projects using Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies to ensure the project is delivered on time and beyond customer expectations.
* Document or review the various project artifacts to ensure that these are following best practices and are delivered to the customer on time.
* Lead and mentor the junior project team members in managing technical scope and client expectations, leveraging relationships with external resources and appropriately engaging them when needed.
* Create reusable artifacts, components and processes.
* Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single or your current project.
* Engineering Graduate or equivalent degree.
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in implementing Salesforce.com solutions.
* Certified Salesforce Consultant (Salesforce DEV-401 Certified, Salesforce ADM-201 Certified).
* Experience in conducting onsite assessments that shall involve gathering requirements from the customer and documenting the requirement specifications.
* Experience in following project plans for working on projects using Agile as well as Waterfall methodologies.
* Experience in designing and implementing solutions by mapping customer’s business processes to Salesforce.com features.
* Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with other systems using middle-wares like Dell Boomi, Pentaho etc., SOAP/REST API Integration and direct API calls as well as integration of various SFDC AppExchange products.
* Experience in conducting Technical code review, Production deployment, User Trainings and supporting User Acceptance Testing to get customer sign-off on the projects.
* Possess excellent written and verbal business communication skills to communicate and make project presentations to the customers.