· Prepares and facilitates the development of financial plans. This includes the development of presentation materials and exhibits for executive meetings, planning conferences and annual budgets.
· Monitor actual results compared to budget.
· Review divisional submissions for accuracy.
· Prepare special Ad-hoc reports/analysis/projects for Global Digital Executive Management, as required.
· Working Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Standards as they relate to financial statement consolidation and reporting.
· Knowledge of and experience with Consolidation Accounting.
· Ability to recognize issues/problems, and formulate and communicate solutions.
· Knowledge of international exchange rates and currency translation.
· Excellent Personal Computer Skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Word and HFM) required in a network environment. Hyperion HFM experience preferred.
· Produce work quickly and accurately.
· Able to handle stress well.
· Excellent analytical skills used not only to identify historical cost drivers, but also to understand the degree and sensitivity in forecasting the future.
· Must be able to work long hours occasionally to meet important deadlines.
· Must have excellent people skills due to interfacing with all levels of associates both within and outside of the organization.
· Experience in preparing presentations for use by Senior Management.
· Hyperion Financial Management Solutions Training and/or Experience preferred.
· Experience in a multi-divisional international corporation preferred
· Bachelors degree in Business Administration with Major in Finance or Accounting.
· At least 2 years relevant experience (including consolidations experience) in public or corporate accounting