What are your challenges with us?
- support for regional radio Optimization & Performance Group
- conducting test runs, both by car, and on foot indoor measurements to document the quality and proper function
- work preparation of test runs and preparation of all documents required for it
- post-processing of measured data
- Database maintenance of used databases and software tools (prior knowledge not required)
- Document review of the working documentation of our service providers according to specifications
- General office and auxiliary work
- The person responsible for the task is the task of carrying out measuring trips within the telephone network of Telefonica Germany GmbH & Co. OHG, as well as the attendant operation of the trade fair equipment and preparation and follow-up of the measurement data and work preparation. In addition, the holder is used for general office and auxiliary work, such as data maintenance, document verification as required , document preparation, etc.
What you bring?
Typically technical skills within the program
- Driving license class B
- Technical understanding
- Independent work, teamwork, reliability
- Secure handling of Windows & Office applications
- Fun at work
- Basic skills in GSM, GPRS, UMTS & LTE are an advantage
- Fluent in German and basic knowledge in English
What is our offer?
We offer you a dynamic work environment, where no day is like the other. We promote and encourage self-responsible work and offer you the opportunity to be part and driver of the digitization and to shape it with us.
How to apply?
Convince us with your meaningful CV as well as related certificates. You do not need a motivation letter with us.
Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail are not considered.
What else do you need to know?
If you have any questions concerning our application process and interest in further information about the position, please contact your recruiter.
Recruiter: Vanessa Mayer