As part of our ASIC Top Level Verification Team you participate in the verification of our digital ASIC´s and FPGA´s, that are part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network.
As a Top level verifier you will in tight collaboration with the team verify complex state-of- the-art ASICs and FPGAs. You will together with the team analyze the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on ASIC and system level. Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C. Emulation and formal methods are used as well.
It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. Debug is done in collaboration with the developers and system architects.
Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Develop test cases and test framework.
• Develop verification components using System Verilog.
• Execute and debug test cases.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
• Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
• Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
• Experience in C programing
• Experience from UNIX/Linux
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
• Experience from software driven top level verification of ASICs.
• Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
• Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
• Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
• Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.