We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
To be responsible for Baseband FPGA design, integration and maintenance.
1.Be responsible for Baseband FPGA design and verification, debugging.
2.Be responsible for related documentation of requirement, architecture, design and verification
3. Develop and test high quality products
4. Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
5. Develop and contribute team competence in FPGA development
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. At least three years working experience in FPGA design, graduated from Telecommunication, computing
or related majors. Good telecommunication theory background.
2. Be good at Verilog and VHDL coding and verification.
3. Be good at digital filter, frequency conversion, extraction, interpolation design, simulation and FPGA
4. Be familiar with FPGA interface function and logic, high speed SERDES, parallel bus interfaces, serial
5. Be good at English, reading, writing, speaking and listening.
6. Good sense of co-working with team members under CVS/ClearCase like source control environments is
7. Linux environment working capable is a plus; knowledge of script/Shell is a plus.
8. Business understanding
9. Working with people and networking
10. Innovating, adapting and responding to change
11. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
12. Planning and Organizing