• Engage with Channel Sales and Marketing
Business and Operations team to prioritize IT Channel roadmap.
• Drive requirement gathering sessions with
Business, Operations and Cross- Functional IT teams - Drive outcome, Define
roadmap and define Priorities.
• Work closely with Onsite and Offshore
development team, participate in development suctioning sessions.
• Ensure that the right talent is engaged and
utilized at the appropriate level in order to achieve successful service
• Manage and drive the change management
process to ensure operational stability at all times. This includes tracking
and reporting of release/maintenance window preparedness as well as post change
results, impacts and trends.
• Understanding of Agile methodology and
related tools. Participate and drive scrum calls.
• 10 –15 years’ experience in increasing
levels of responsibility managing Business applications development / delivery.
• 5+ years of experience managing complex
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or
business. MBA or Masters in Information Technology (Preferred)
• Positive influencing skills both verbally
and through the preparation of written materials in order to build
relationships, influence and negotiate.
• Ability to deliver presentations to
• Motivated by the long term. Results driven,
ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives