Plan and manage the analysis and requirements activities for medium to large scoped projects which impact multiple platforms or solutions; leveraging Agile/Scrum methodologies to ensure required analysis and user stories are completed in a timely manner and according to the sprint schedule.
· Define requirements for mobile applications or browser based applications that are available on web to general users and customers.
· Lead elicitation sessions with subject matter experts from multiple lines of insurance business to define requirements, processes and other related artifacts.
· Write goal-driven content that shapes audience interactions, drives engagement, and elicits desired responses from team members such as; wireframes, user stories, diagrams, process flows and other visual representations.
· Write/elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria, which define a single representation of the business and technical solution.
· Interact with user experience analyst during design phase to define user interface needs and requirements.
· Familiarity with "mobile-first" design strategies.
· Perform stakeholder analysis.
· Document scope (in form of user stories) and support the scope management process.
· Lead stakeholders through a regular Backlog grooming process as input to Sprint planning processes.
· Communicate with stakeholders, developers, and testers to ensure common understanding of user stories and other requirements.
· Communicate and present capabilities and scope to all levels of business and technical staff as part of Sprint Demos.
· Understand and articulate the impact of technical solutions across the organization.
· Support technical design, development, testing and other support activities by answering questions, participating in reviews and providing background information about business needs and requirements/user stories.
· Support UAT efforts including providing direction on writing UAT test cases, facilitating UAT sessions, and triaging UAT questions and issues.
· Experience with Agile management tools a plus (e.g. VersionOne, Jira, Rally).
· 1 year Agile/Scrum experience
· 2+ years Business Analysis-Digital
· Familiarity with User Experience UI Frameworks-Digital
Nice to have 1+ years in the following:
· Business Analyst-Project Discovery
· Requirements Analysis
· Requirements Elicitation and Collaboration
· Planning and Monitoring
· Requirements management
3 plus years of Business Analyst experience within Agile environment
1 plus years of Digital Project Experience
Exposure to Digital UI Frameworks