Job level Senior Analyst
Specific skill set required Asp.Net, MVC /C#/SQL/Responsive UI frameworks (React JS, Handlebars JS / Angular JS, App JS, Bootstrap, similar frameworks.).
Graduation B.E. Any graduation
Professional qualification Graduate/ Post Graduate
Work experience 4YRS
ERS-Cyber Senior Analyst .net solutions
The key job responsibilities include the following:
Join Deloitte's Global Office of Information Management as a Sr. Software Engineer and perform detailed analysis and design, technical documentation, construction and implementation, unit and integration testing, and transition and deployment of software components and systems on complex projects. You will also coordinate coding and testing activities and evaluate and verify various alternatives before making technical recommendations and resolving technical issues. In addition, you will coordinate various software development tasks with Development, Deployment, and Quality Assurance.
• Software prototyping and construction
– Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#, SQL Server), and Responsive UI frameworks (React JS, Handlebars JS / Angular JS, App JS, Bootstrap, etc.).
– Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
– Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
• Analysis and Design
– Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation.
– Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
– Analyze business user requests, estimate tasks throughout the project life cycle, design and document appropriate solution, and design the business components and database objects required to implement the solution
– Work with the Development Team to design the front-end and back-end systems necessary to fulfill document requirements
– Coordinate with peers on design implications and work with them to resolve issues
• Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code
– Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
– Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
– Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
• Support and Troubleshooting
– Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments.
– Assist Networking Group with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
– Maintain application development servers with minimal assistance from Operations Group. “Train the trainers” is sometimes required depending on the complexity of the software and quality of external documentation
The key skills required are as follows:
• 5+ years of experience in designing, building, and deploying enterprise solutions with exposure to multiple software packages/vendors, programming languages, and technology platforms