· Position where the individual can facilitate quality management system in specific teams under detailed supervision.
· Performs periodic quality audits, quality controls. Runs quality reports. Facilitate conduct of internal process audits.
· In call centers, performs side-by-sides, and monitoring agent calls, with particular attention to technical/functional excellence. Provides on- going, on-the-floor support and development of agents' technical knowledge, continually raising the bar for quality and service levels.
· Collates and publishes metrics data related to quality management system for specific teams.
· Facilitates conduct of internal process audits and ensures findings are logged and tracked to closure.
· May perform tools testing.
· Generates status dashboard and ensures correctness.
· Conducts final inspections of simple project.
· Makes amendments to tools, templates and dashboards; may performs tools testing.
Generates status dashboard and ensures correctness.
· 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
· Basic understanding of relevant operational process area (software engineering and support, infrastructure services and business process services).
· Basic knowledge of any one of the Quality Assurance Models is a plus (ISO 9001, 20000, 27001, CMMI, PCMM, Six Sigma techniques).
· Basic Knowledge of Audit process.
· Basic Understanding of MS office applications and Good knowledge in MS Excel and MS word.
· Good communication skills.
· Basic skills on Process Documentation.