· Tackle complaints received from business customers, taking into account the company's objectives, the customer's importance (client segment), provenance, according to the Complaints & Procedures Management strategy to meet customer expectations.
· Analyzes and classifies complaints to the categories of reasons for customer issues, observing the terms of the procedures in force, to obtain accurate analysis reports that will lead to improved processes and increased customer satisfaction.
· Investigates all aspects reported by the client, collaborates with all the teams involved, observing the terms established by the instructions, procedures and OLA so as to resolve the situations that caused the dissatisfaction.
· Contact the customer within 2 working days of filing the complaint to the CMA and whenever clarification, confirmation, politely, assertively, empathic, customer-proofing is required.
· Provides proactive, non-investigated adjustments to immediately resolve customer dissatisfaction, in accordance with procedures in force, calculates adjustments for erroneously invoiced amounts, and transmits adjustments to billing systems according to the current application flow.
· Contact the customer upon receipt of the complaint and communicate with him / her by telephone or email whenever necessary during the complaint handling, in a assertive, polite, empathic manner, showing customer orientation, in order to quickly and fully resolve the situation communicated to the client.
· Observe to the attention of the Chief Executive or to other persons designated by the OLA / OLA special situations, which require special treatment, but also cases in which the terms of response to inquiries are not respected.
· Participates in all training sessions to improve their own performance and preoccupies with self-training; BC and constantly update knowledge about products, services, procedures, organization, reading emails relevant materials posted on company websites, to provide accurate information and to train customers.
· Operates in specific applications within the scope of service duties and access rights.
· Know and comply with the provisions of Law 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the telecommunications sector and of Law 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of data.
· Medium studies (Upper studies and "Communication and customer relations" courses are an advantage).
· Experience in customer relations.
· At least 6 months in the Romtelecom business area is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Skills:
· Customer orientation.
· Teamwork - cooperates with colleagues in accomplishing common works and objectives.
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of PC-MS Office Excel / Word, MSOutlook, IE;
· Knowledge about the specific processes of implementing Romtelecom services / products is an advantage;
· Resistant to stress;
· Capable of delivering within short deadlines;
· Good organizer, dynamic, responsible;