• Collaborate in implement of Consumer, Small Business and Commercial Mac security product features
• Responsible for contributing to the design specifications and associated code.
• Help in the creation of development schedules and help prioritize activities.
• Work closely with Product Managers, Program Managers, and Quality Engineers to help develop quality products, testable designs, and test tools
• Excellent C++ development and debugging skills
• Experienced Mac development skills or willing to learn
• Expert in design patterns and Object Oriented programming concepts
• Experience with Objective-C and Swift desired
• An understanding of Agile methodology is a plus