EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
In this role, the Senior Consultant works directly with industry experts and technology experts to translate our customers’ business needs into business and architectural solution proposals / business blueprints. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as a part of a high performance team in a global environment.
• Work in a team of Professional Services consultants, architects and project managers who implement SAP and Big Data Analytics solutions.
• Provide SAP HANA modeling and Analytics expertise in the development of new solutions as well as the improvement of existing solutions.
• Being able to articulate & define analytics solutions being used by supervisory board, executive committees and senior managers
• Deliver and lead industry-centric customer projects through providing Big Data Analytics for the desired business metrics.
• Ability to work as a visualization architect to recommend the best visualization stories for customer’s business KPI’s
• Help customers harmonize master data and building data models (in HANA or other relational databases)
• Will involve leading or participating in business sessions to identify and document business use cases.
• Meet clients, analyze their requirements, document and prepare project proposals
• Review and contribute to solution knowledge base with specific areas of expertise, Develop and document enterprise knowledge in the form of technical articles, and best practices
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
In addition to a strong business and analytics background, the position requires strong problem-solving, analytical abilities and consulting skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of business and in a global and regional team environment.
The ideal candidate covers a major part of the following expertise areas:
• Strong industry or LoB knowledge
• Excellent knowledge in Big Data, Analytics and IoT topics
• Experience in designing and building data warehousing solutions and Enterprise Analytics architectures
• SAP Analytics solution know how
• Strong work ethics, driven, dependable, and responsible
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly new Big Data and Cloud Analytics solutions.
• Ability to stay on top of technology innovations and eager to continuously learn.
• Must be a flexible self-starter who can ramp up with new technologies quickly and can adapt to a growing and rapidly evolving environment
• Willingness to participate in the sales process as a subject matter expert
• Ability to inspire confidence and work with all levels of client and internal staff. Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to non-technical audience. High energy, clear goal orientation and strong work ethics; “can do” attitude
• Ability to manage difficult situations at customer projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Executive level presence required.
• Motivated, and able to work effectively under pressure situations