EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the SAP HANA Top Customers Team you are the point of contact for top SAP HANA accounts. You work very closely together with the customer and provide solutions for technical issues, define roadmaps, share knowledge and make sure that their HANA projects are successful.
In addition, you also share your knowledge and experience with the complete SAP HANA Development department to influence the direction of SAP HANA itself.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter and tabular CV, copies of the obtained degrees and references.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Proven success in customer-facing roles
- Proven success in leading project teams
- Experienced in developing or supporting business applications (e.g. S/4, Datamart scenarios, etc.)
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or work experience in related fields)
- Good knowledge in SAP HANA
- Good SQLScript skills
- Knowledge in programming languages (e.g. ABAP, C++, etc.)
- Linux experience
7 or more years of professional experience, preferably in customer-facing roles.