1. Responsible for the overall planning, implementation and promotion of research and development of mobile phone projects, including pre-project feasibility assessment, development and maintenance, and product life cycle maintenance;
2. Coordination and coordination of internal and external ODM suppliers' Cooperate with, organize and coordinate the project resources; be responsible for the project TTM, TTV and quality indicators;
3. learn and understand the excellent handset design solutions, processes and project management methods in the industry, and continuously improve their own abilities;
4. complete other tasks arranged by their superiors.
Position Requirements 1.Professional Requirements
: Computer, Communication, Electronics or related majors preferred;
2.Work Experience Requirement: 5 years and above working experience in development and project management in mobile phone industry;
3.General Skills Requirements: Achievement Motivation, Problem Solving and Closed-loop management, communication and teamwork skills, project propulsion;
4. Professional skills requirements: Familiar with mobile phone development and production processes, project management knowledge and experience, software / hardware development experience is preferred, familiar with ODM vendor development system And process priority. .