Use your creativity and technical expertise to program solutions in a variety of capacities:
● Available positions in the areas of: core routing and switching; mobility; video; data center; virtualization/cloud; security; and collaboration technologies
● Internship duration will vary by region
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
● Currently enrolled in a PhD program in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related major such as Math
● 3.5 GPA or higher or equivalent status in doctoral program
● Top technical expertise as demonstrated by journal publications, conference participation and previous experience, e.g. internships or full-time roles
● Strong recommendations by professors, Cisco Distinguished Engineers and Fellows
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Some roles may require US Citizenship
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
● We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
● We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
● We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.