So what are we looking for?
* Ability to represent the company at any level within the customers’ organisations
* Proven ability to quickly build exec level customer relationships and close business.
* Demonstrable new business sales success of £1-20M incremental deal value per year.
* Knowledge of the communications industry, technologies and key players an advantage
What do we expect you to do?
* Create the sales plan ensure that opportunities that are in line with the strategy are identified and progressed.
* Develop and maintain capture plans, pipeline in SalesForce and contacts database.
* Prospect, qualify, nurture, scope, negotiate and close scale business for Virgin Media Business (VMB)
* Undertake presentations as appropriate to senior management, customers, internal staff and other stakeholders in respect of new opportunities.
* Acting as both the sales lead and portfolio owner, liaise and direct all necessary resources in place to convert the sale.
* Support negotiation of the commercial and technical terms as well as the legal contracts.
* Develop financial business cases for each opportunity in order to obtain senior management approvals.
* Be the first point of contact for all customer requirements and expectations.
* Work closely with Product Manager to include customer requirements and feedback into the product development process.
* Proactively look for opportunities to sell across VMB’s portfolio of services.