Manage the in-life device processes and communications to all relevant business areas. Responsible for owning wider business critical projects/ activities as needed (devices, technology, applications & services, reporting and business/ process improvement).
* Responsible for the end to end planning for product delivery from range to launch, to include initiation meetings with manufacturer and supporting product life cycle management. Communicating and highlighting risks, key areas and milestones to stakeholders.
* Be the key contact of project status and manage change control on all aspects of the project throughout product launch and in-life.
* Responsible for integrating and overseeing the developing of new technologies, applications and service onto devices and network via the customisation/ variant or other process. Working with internal product teams as needed. This may include conception, definition, and introduction.
* Responsible for obtaining handset launch materials from manufacturers such as images, product specification information collation, handset marketing samples and product card production.
* Ensure that documentation and products are delivered to the right business functions (internal and 3rd party) to support a successful launch. Whilst providing in-life device support to internal and 3rd party teams communicating within agreed processes.
* Communicate device updates (software, hardware, and firmware) with customer benefits and ensure onward communications are managed through teams. Work with device testing teams to understand learning’s from in-life management and ensure these are fed into the device selection process.
* Plan and execute business/ process improvement with suppliers/ team based on quarterly feedback.
* Own and deliver any assigned activities/ projects related to Liberty Global inter-working, collaboration and best practise across European MVNO markets. Work with the Senior Manger to identify, scope plan and execute new work activities including execute new device categories as required (Technology, Change).