* Accountable for the leading the development and design of process solutions which meet business and functional requirements and align to the strategic goals and objectives of the Lightning division.
* Business Process SME able to identify areas of need and define expert knowledge and business process definition on large scale complex projects/programmes using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework and available industry standard techniques.
* Operates independently and leads virtual teams across all areas of the Lightning division and the wider Virgin Media business to deliver seamless processes into an E2E process vision with tangible and measurable benefits to success.
* Leads the analysis of processes and operations; using appropriate tools and techniques to identify improvement opportunities in accordance with the business objectives. This will include data analysis, process walkthroughs & workshops facilitation
* Leads the scoping and definition of Process Improvement Projects
* Accurately assesses and effectively communicates the impact of business process, operational and technical change to stakeholders at all levels including Directors and above. Prepares reports, analysis and findings as required.
* Contributes to the development of Process Improvement tools, techniques and methods that can be shared to build capability across the team and the wider organisation.
* Leads effective analysis to determine root causes driving identified issues & develop potential solutions to eliminate root causes
* Support implementation of developed solutions, making sure business objectives are met and changes are deployed successfully.
* Provide support and coaching to team members on improvement approaches and relevant tools to achieve project objectives
* Process driven with a logical approach, sound business judgement supported by a high level of analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong planning skills with the ability to foresee potential issues and implement change and contingencies as appropriate
* Strong interpersonal skills, in particular planning, communication and presentation skills, with good cross functional and inter-disciplinary awareness
* Good initiative and able to retain objectivity and focus under pressure
* Ability to apply ‘Out of the Box’’ thinking
* Ability to produce high quality, detailed and thorough analysis, documentation and presentation material to present information effectively and clearly to stakeholders.
* Confident facilitator, capable of running workshops dealing with complex topics to deliver clarity and results
* Can articulate and has experience in representing the business impact of implementing change
* Strong communicator to multiple audience types, using multiple media. Can deliver high impact presentations at short notice
Skills & Experience
* LSS Certification: Six Sigma Black Belt from reputable program
* Minimum 5 years experience of business process design in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
* Proven track record of delivering business benefits through effective change
* Educated to degree or equivalent standard
* Excellent understanding, knowledge and application of Business Process design, techniques and methodologies.
* Proven stakeholder management to a senior level within corporate environment.
* Experience in documenting business processes (preferably using BPMN)