Operational Product Manager (OPM) is the main interface towards the regions from Ericsson HW organization. A key role to maintain customers’ trust in the quality of RBS HW product portfolio. A unique role to get a wide understanding of the product portfolio and being a driver in cases with high business importance for the company.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
1. Handle customer escalations & secure product task forces.
2. Work with internal PDU functions to understand/categorize what is driving HW returns from the market and take proactive actions.
3. Represent PDU on customer meetings for HW quality topics and other initiatives.
4. Prepare decisions and drive HW Field Corrections (FCO/RCO/SA).
1. HW Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
2. Requirement management Knowledge
3. HW & SW Product Development Knowledge
4. Business Understanding
5. Customer Understanding
6. Deciding & Initiating Action
7. Relating & Networking
8. Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
9. Applying Expertise and Technology
10.Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
11.Adapting & Responding to Change
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
1. MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
2. English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
1.Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills