This role will be based in our amazing newly refurbished Eagle Court offices in Birmingham.
Deliver the highest standards of analytics and influence, based on:
* Accurate, complete and efficient data & reporting - supported by water-tight Adobe Analytics implementation and tagging
* Inquisitive, robust, hypotheses-driven analysis of multiple sources of data, with a focus on detailed journey flows and continuance to identity opportunities to improve the digital experience
* Incisive understanding of commercial implications and consumer context and Influence to drive action through clearly communicated recommendations
Supports Analytics Lead in ensuring all pages and relevant components are correctly tagged, specified into projects and aligned to best practice standards, maintaining the integrity of key data metrics and segments.
Partnering with Digital Product Managers, Journey Managers and extended Digital team to support transformation of digital service journeys and therefore performance in driving self-serve adoption and deflecting calls by ensuring optimisation plans are both strategic and insight-driven.
Coordinating analytics findings with research insight to make holistic and strategic insight recommendations to drive improved online journeys.
Collaborating with stakeholders in Customer Journeys, Marketing and Commercial to meet their insight needs and to ensure relevant digital insight is understood and actioned across the business.
Contribute to regular insight 'spotlight' updates, which summarise the latest insight and recommendations for senior leadership.
Required key skills (functional / technical):
* Ability to take data and turn it into insight - and recommendations for action.
* Intimately familiar with a broad range of analytical approaches in their specialist area and the application in a business context.
* Ability to communicate persuasively and influence stakeholders effectively.
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy in a high pressure sometimes regulated environment.
* Relationship-building skills - and ability to gain influence with key stakeholders in order to drive data-driven decisions.
* Innovative thinking - ability to think around an issue and solve problems
* Degree in a numerical subject preferred
* Experience with Web Analytics (coremetrics and webtrends) in a digital environment (agency or in-house)
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
* Understanding of tag management systems
* Extremely proficient in Excel
* Experience in a similar role, with a track record delivering actionable insight