Ensures data processing, analysis, targeting, reporting and/or implementation projects for marketing/service/research/information campaigns are delivered according to business requirements, compliance and policy.
Delivery of lists/selections of data of customers/prospects to comms channels for email, direct mail, market research, SMS, outbound calls etc
* Develops and manages the specifications and/or logic that controls data processing systems to deliver the business requirements within strict quality assurance procedures : delivery of campaign selection lists against a specified brief.
* Follows process and task list according to instruction as defined by manager and under broad supervision (incorporating best practice, legal requirements etc);
* Campaign delivery management in terms of target data and consultancy support across the end to end direct marketing process.
* Mostly guided by line management and/or senior team members in terms of approach, techniques and timings;
* Provides comprehensive and accurate documentation, reports and presentations of results
* Typically works on one or a small number of projects supporting a more senior team member.
* Applies knowledge of concepts, techniques and procedures of data analysis to the completion of assignments.
Required skills and experience
* Degree, ideally in subject with considerable maths/computer science/marketing content as relevant to role
* 2 to 4 years of core data processing or experience
* At least 3 years of experience working in database marketing/CRM/campaign delivery using a campaign tool such as Unica/Adobe Campaign (Adobe is first choice as tool we use)
* Core grounding in using Adobe Campaign for marketing selections
* Understanding of direct marketing processes, stakeholders and terminology
* Knowledge of appropriate UK market legislation e.g. Data Protection Act, ICO guidelines
* Practical experience of developing systematic logic (e.g. database queries, defining business requirements) using data manipulation tools
* Knowledge of data associated with media and telecoms industry an advantage but not essential