* Support on development of the Consumer Division transformation strategy: recommend on programme and project prioritization, and ensure the leadership team are fully involved and apprised of decisions.
* Performs financial analysis to improve decision-making within projects and in long-term planning process.
* Accountable for the tracking and delivery of assigned projects in the Consumer division
* Engages with stakeholders in multiple business areas to scope business needs, identify options for solutions and facilitate effective decision making on investment of project capital.
* Accurately assesses and effectively communicates the impact of business, operational and technical change to stakeholders at all levels including directors and above.
* Identifies and determines key issues, risks and contingencies.
* Gathers and interprets financial information to provide input and challenge to business cases.
* Creates, supports and maintains a consistent project management methodology ensuring analysis activities conform to appropriate governance including all project documentation.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Required Critical Behaviours
* Encourage innovative thinking and collaborative team working across the Consumer Division to passionately drive activities that enable the achievement of a brilliant customer experience.
* Highly analytical and has the ability to use data to understand key business drivers and to underpin strategic and tactical decision making.
* Displays energy and passion to achieve and exceed stretching targets.
* Shows a desire to deliver an excellent service to internal and external customers, and is loyal to the brand.
* Builds effective relationships and is flexible and collaborative in approach, with experience managing within matrix organisations.
* Is financially astute and comfortable with using Excel.
* Excellent conflict management skills with an acute ability to manage self under pressure.
* Market leading industry knowledge
* Educated to degree standard