Your activities for this position:
- Responds to requests from managers requesting information on a process.
- Provides telephone answering for technicians and IP calls.
- Performs the manual operations of activation and modification of the services as well as the putting into service of the lines
- Analyzes the work to be done, enriches them if necessary and transmits the files to the entities in charge of the production.
- Helps control production costs and ensures management efficiency.
- Guarantees the quality of the technical data.
- Contributes to the respect of contractual dates.
- Conduct studies and allocate necessary network resources in the Residential, Professional and Enterprise markets.
- Analyzes the work to be done, enrich it if necessary and transmit the files to the entities in charge of the production.
- Handles boxes in anomaly and activates the services concerning R, P and E customers on PCA, Rhone Durance, Marseille.
- Ensures the allocation and activation of the technical resources needed to deliver orders for creations, modifications and cancellations of Analogue, Numeris, and Adsl media.
- Accompany the technicians in the operations of mutations or tests
From Bac to Bac + 2 in the field of technology and / or management, with a certain appetite for the network and new technologies.
- Rigor: ability to ensure the accuracy and quality of detail in the work provided.
- To be able to adapt to changes and changes, to be available (able to switch from one service to another during the day).
- Know how to conduct a telephone interview.
- Analytical skills.
- Direction of the contact: ability to work cooperatively, in a team.
- Knowledge of the network and its equipment would be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the business processes and tools used would be a plus.