Focused on the delivery of the Accounts Payable provision for Virgin Media, your duties will be wide ranging, but ultimately you will be responsible for:
* Managing and motivating a small Accounts Payable Team and outsourced function.
* Delivering service/communication to internal VM customers and suppliers.
* Ensuring supplier invoices and employee expenses are processed timely and paid to terms.
* Supporting AP/P2P systems and development.
* Reviewing and improving processes.
* Maintaining and enhancing controls.
Everyone in our Finance team has a proactive approach to work, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines. If you join us as a Accounts Payable (P2P) Lead we would want you to have:
* Extensive Accounts Payable experience.
* Demonstrable ability to work in a complex organisation (e.g. dealing with an outsourced function).
* Team Management experience.
* Change management and process enhancement experience (e.g. reviewing, amending processes to fit to changing environment).
* Non-essential but beneficial experience includes: System implementation, understanding of Travel and Expenses, exposure to Oracle, an understanding of PO Compliance.