* Analysing, designing, developing and implementing Revenue and Cost Assurance control systems and processes to support operational activities.
* Identifying and correcting service and product issues to minimise revenue losses or customer complaints.
* Ensuring that all wholesale revenues and costs are reconciled and transacted promptly and to a high degree of assurance and accuracy, while minimising processing costs.
* Managing the team delivering analytical and control capability and design compliance exceptions reports in order to help identify, report, monitor and resolve revenue and cost issues.
* Identifying and managing action plans to enhance revenue and cost controls
* Producing periodic control reports for internal users and other groups such as Ofcom, External Auditors and SOX purposes.
* Developing and advising on control system and operational control improvements.
The suitable candidate for this role will have a strong commercial, financial and process control mindset and will possess the following experience and skillset:
* Considerable telecoms, billing and revenue assurance experience.
* Likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent
* Able to interpret and correctly action documented processes
* Good technical understanding of Telco, TV, Broadband and Mobile services offered by Virgin Media
* Proven delivery of process improvements and control enhancements
* Good leadership and project management skills